My fab followers x

Wednesday 25 April 2018

Eclipse card

Good morning Lovelies, looks like it’s going to be a lovely day today down here in East Kent.

Today I’m sharing with you my first attempt at an Eclipse card. I don’t get a lot of time to make cards for myself these days, with being on 3 popular Design Teams who all feature on Hochanda regularly, plus I’m a foster carer and currently have two little ones, girl aged 2 and her baby brother nearly 9 months, so free time is a premium at the moment so I’m quite pleased how it turned out.

It’s my Mums birthday next month and she loves cerise pink.

I used my my Scan n Cut to cut 5 Mums to create the depth, 2 in white linen card and 3 in the pink, I used Pennyblack Stamps and Coloursoft pencils to create my image and sentiment.

I hope you like it? And hopefully my mum lol!

Have a great day xx Zoe xx 


7 comments:

pauline said...

Love it and your Mum will as well ,xx

Eileen said...

Fabulous Zoe so pretty and your mum will love it!
E xxxx

Kate M said...

Really beautiful Zoe I love it and so will your mum!
I love these eclipse cards and have done a few of these, but instead of layering the sentiment I raise it up on adhesive strips, so you can see the background - just another way of doing it!
Take care
xx

Beba said...

great card, hun. I love it. Your mum will love it.

Doreen Sympson said...

Fabulous creation Zoe I am sure that your Mum will be delighted with it x

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Zoe, love the flowers and butterfly. Your mum is going to love it.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lynne Gilbert said...

It’s really pretty. I’m sure your Mum will love it. My Mums Birthday this Sunday and I am still working on her card! Xxx