My fab followers x

Monday 15 May 2017

Created in less than 15 minutes!

Good morning Lovelies, I hope you've had a great weekend?
Today I'm sharing with you 3 projects I made for Chocolate Baroque DT blog featuring quick and easy projects.
The twice monthly post features projects made in 15 minutes or less using of course Chocolate Baroque stamps.

I have used two large greyboard tags for my first two. I used Gelato's scribbled on randomly and smudged with damp finger, I used a brick style stencil with a wet wipe and then using large bubble wrap dipped in black Gesso, it only takes a few seconds to dry, I stamped over using Archival inkpads and finished off with silver Gilding wax around the edges.

 
My second tag I started with white Gesso on large bubble wrap, once dried I scribbled over with Gelato's and again using a damp finger to blend.


 

I made a postcard as my third project, I started by dabbing Distress Oxides onto a craft mat and spritzed with water and then just picking up the colour onto my card, this technique is known as "Wrinklefree distressing" I used a heat tool to dry but also flicking more water onto the ink to create more texture, you can do this process as many times as you like providing its dry between layers, in this case I only did it once as I liked the white spac, simple stamping using Versafine Inkpad and Gilding wax around the edge.


 

Thank you visiting today, I hope you like my projects. Have a great day xx Zoe xx 

6 comments:

Paper and Stuff said...

Hi Zoe
Fab makes and I applaud you for your 15 min tag. I can't even get comfy at my desk in 15 mins, let alone make anything by then. ;) x

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

Fab projects 😍 xx

Linda Simpson said...

These are fabulous projects Zoe! I just love the 15 minute tag! It is gorgeous
Hugs
Linda xxxx

Barbara said...

All beautiful, Zoe.....love the first tag xx

Kate M said...

Sorry for the prolonged absence, been a trifle busy, but hope to be able to blog and visit at least weekly now! Lovely to see your work, I can't believe that you made these three beauties in 15 minutes - fabulous!!
xx

Katie said...

Stunning mixed media projects and live the colourful backgrounds.