My fab followers x

Saturday 21 January 2017

Romance has come early

Good afternoon Lovelies, I hope you're having a good weekend so far? The weather here is beautiful, cold but bright and sunny.

I've been busy helping my mum with her new home, she's been with us since September so I'm being very helpiful getting the place ready for her to move in! Woohoo! I'll be glad to get my space back lol, mind you I'll probably miss her, even though she does get on my nerves a bit.

Anyway I'm sharing a couple of projects I've made using the gorgeous Chocolate Baroque stamps that were featured on Hochanda, unfortunately I was away for Christmas when the samples for tv were made so was unable to contribute. Wasn't Lesley fab, her demos are great, the products and customer service is second to none too.

This stunning Rose Stem Script  stamp set is so versatile and pretty, I heat embossed using White EP and added some highlights using a wax crayon before inking with Distress inks to create a resist, simple but effective I think?


 

My card I used Distress inks again and a pink Archival Inkpad the add some subtle detail in the background, I then stamped the beautiful heart and sentiment from the Harlequin Rose set with Flitterglu which I'd applied to a piece of cut n dry foam and used as a stamp pad on my stamp, being sure to thoroughly clean my stamp after as the glue stays tacky, I then added my gilding flakes and scrubbed off with a scoochie sponge.

 

Please pop back tomorrow as I have 2 more to show, thank you for visiting, gave a wonderful day xx Zoe xx 

7 comments:

Jan said...

Beautiful , especially like the tag . Thanks for sharing . Janice

Bernie Simmons said...

Gorgeous xxx I always look at a stamp ... no matter whose and if can see a lot of different things it could be used for then it's a good buy ...... this is one of those and you have showcased it beautifully here Zoe xxx

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous and I adore that Rose Script stamp it is one of my favourites.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Karenzkardz said...

These are fab xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Zoe your cards are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Jan said...

Stunning projects Zoe xx Jan

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

great projects Zoe, I esp love that orange and red combo. So my favorite color pattern