My fab followers x

Wednesday 16 November 2016

15 minutes or less for Chocolate Baroque

Good morning Lovelies, brrrrrrr, certainly feeling a lot more like winter, just as well I'm off to sunnier climes on Thursday, Morocco for 11 nights, then home for a week and a half then fly to Canada until new year to spend Christmas with a our beautiful daughter, can't wait.

So here is the first of my CAS projects for this months bi-monthly feature, the aim is to showcase simple, clean and easy projects that can be made in 15 minutes.

 

I die cut some Linen texture cardstock simply stamped with Onyx Black Versafine Inkpad using the stunning Holly, Mistletoe and Poinsettia Script stamps I added black embossing powder and heat set as Versafine is an oil based permanent ink, then coloured in using pencils, I love these classic stamps, they are so beautiful, and so easy to create something quickly or something more detailed by decoupaging.

Thank you so much for visiting today, have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx 

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Zoe these are fantastic, well done you, I could not have made them in that time limit, hugs xxx

cuilliesocks said...

These are absolutely beautiful Zoe, have a wonderful holiday, Kate x