My fab followers x

Wednesday 19 October 2016

Zoe - Colour Challenge #28 for Chocolate Baroque

Good morning Lovelies, I'm a little late posting today, up to my eyes in it at the moment. Today I'm sharing my first sample for Challenge number 28, I love these cool colours, I felt they were quite contemporary which is reflected in my project.

Here's my wall plaque!

I used some cardboard box which I semi stripped and painted with a chalk paint very randomly for a more "rustic" effect, then using a mini triangle Gel plate, chalk paints and various texturising implements - bubble wrap, comb and crumpled paper towel, I then inked the rest to tie in the colours using distress ink, I stamped my flowers over the top using Onyx Black Versafine inkpad - Sketchy Doodle Flowers and Sketchy Doodle Landscape, I then finished off by highlighting areas with a Chrome marker and liquid enamel dots.

This is the colour Swatch to copy, I didn't make the card with it!

Thank you so much for visiting, have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx

 

4 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Zoe your cards are stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lazy Sunday said...

lovely xxx

Bernie Simmons said...

Love the colour scheme and the geometric flowers work so well xxx aced it again .x

Unknown said...

Gosh, you're the Queen of techniques! The use of all the different mediums to make the backing and use of the cardboard box are brilliant. Love the funky stamps too, you just have a brilliant mind and skill to pull them off. Great card x