My fab followers x

Wednesday 24 August 2016

Zoe - Colour Challenge #26 for Chocolate Baroque

Good morning Lovelies. Today I'm sharing with you my sample for the Chocolate Baroque Colour Challenge #26

I love these colours so it was easy for me to use them I used Flora Musica stamp which I stamped using Archival inkpad in Black, I filled in the design using a liquid mask and fine paintbrush, I wasn't overly careful doing it as I was going for the more "shabby chic" style, I then blended over with a blending tool and Distress inks, splattered with water and dabbed with a dry cloth and dried it carefully with my heat tool, I stamped the music side of the stamp around the edge of the design using Rusty Hinge Distress ink, I removed the mask by rubbing with my finger, and coloured the flowers and leaves using Distress Markers and a water-brush, once it was all dry I splattered over using a paintbrush and watered down Distress ink, I inked the edges with a brown ink, added some sequins and Voila!

Here is the Colour Swatch in which to use for the challenge, I didn't make the Christmas card only the tag.

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment, I hope you have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx

 

2 comments:

Eileen said...

Absolutely stunning tag Zoe and I love the projects you have on the Choc Baroque blog at the moment ... left you a comment there too
Eileen xx

Barbara said...

This is fabulous Zoe....love the colours and design. Everything works so well together xx