My fab followers x

Wednesday 3 August 2016

Zoe - "No Black" for Lavinia Stamps Challenge

Good morning Lovelies, big apologies! I'm late with my post, time seems to be going by so fast this year!

So as you can see, the theme this month is "No Black" for Lavinia Stamps Challenge, please click on the link to read the rules and instructions on how to join in.

You will notice that things have changed a little! Firstly it now launches on the 1st of each month and ends on the 28th, also the winner will now be chosen by Random.org, we have had such wonderful creations, it's been very difficult for us to choose a winner.

The prize is a whopping £40 voucher to spend on Lavinia products.

I used a Grey board Heart which I Gesso'd first, coloured with spray inks, i stamped my background using various colours of Versafine inks and the Meadow Grass and Maple Leaf! I then heat embossed in White EP firstly stamping with Versamark the beautiful Fairy Dandelions, I edged the heart with Silver Gilding wax to finish off.

Thank you so much for visiting, I hope I've inspired you to join in?

Have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx

 

4 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Zoe, love the background.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jan said...

Fabulous Zoe. I love your colourful work xx Jan

Kate M said...

This is stunning Zoe - a fabulous project and the colours are brilliant.
xx

pam said...

Love this stunning make Zoe! gorgeous colours.
Pam x