My fab followers x

Thursday 30 June 2016

New Sweet Poppy Stencils

Good morning Lovelies, lovely weather for ducks!!! Gosh it's been a very wet June for us, I hope we are going to get some more summer?

Today I'm sharing with you some samples I've made featuring the gorgeous Steampunk Dragonfly this was designed by the very talented Emma Cronin for Sweet Poppy Stencils, our lovely Lucy Ellis will be on Create and Craft tv filming live from Doncaster on the 10 th July, don't forget to set your recorders or watch live.

My second creation is a 7x7 canvas, I used Brusho's on my background, letting it run and mix together, I added some detail using the Cogs and Gears Flower background plate, also designed by Emma, and stamped using a background stamp with Flitterglu and added Gilding flakes, I stencilled on my Dragonfly using Black Archival Inkpad and cut n dry foam, once washed and dried I replaced the stencil and using some foam I rubbed in some turquoise glitter medium to get a more "foiled effect" but not all over, just in places on the wings and body, a few sequins and blue micro beads here and there, edged with black paint and "Voila"

I hope you love this new stencil and manage to tune in on the 10th July, have a great day xx Zoe xx p.s I'll be back tomorrow with some more samples!

 

2 comments:

Barbara Daines said...

A beautiful card & canvas, Zoe....it's such a lovely dragonfly design. Must set the recorder for the programme, thanks for the heads up xx

Linda Simpson said...

These are beautiful Zoe! It has been very wet here too in the North. I so want some sun and hot weather.
Hugs
Linda xxx