My fab followers x

Monday 5 October 2015

Chocolate Baroque on The Craft Channel

Good morning Lovelies, I hope you've had a great weekend.

Today I'm sharing with you some samples I've made for Chocolate Baroque's TV debut today, how exciting :) our Lovely Lesley Wharton is demoing and I can't wait to watch.

10am on Sky 261

The Craft Channel click on the link for all the info.

 

 

 

 

Thank you visiting today, I have some more but will post those tomorrow, I hope you enjoy the show.

 

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh these are simply beautiful, no way could I pick a favourite xx

Kathy said...

These are lowly cards Zoe

Doreen said...

Each one of them is beautiful.xxx

Linda Simpson said...

These are fabulous Zoe! I love the background on the second card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Wheelie Crafty said...

Gorgeous set of 4 cards Zoe, I adore the images, designs and the colours you have used on your card...

Hugs xxx

pauline said...

Fabulous love them all xxx

Sandy said...

They are all gorgeous!!!
sandy xx

Eileen said...

Fantastic and sooooooo bloomin pretty ... well done here Zoe
E xxxxx

Unknown said...

Fantastic cards, Zoe, love the way you have made the Mushroom one, brilliant, hugs xxx

Wendy said...

These are all beautiful Zoe! Xx