My fab followers x

Friday 25 September 2015

I won!

Good afternoon Lovelies, what a beautiful day it is today, sun is shining so I'm happy :)

I'm also very happy because I "liked, commented and shared" a post on the Craft Stamper Facebook page and was absolutely thrilled to be told I'd won some fantastic stamps by Indigoblu, I love their stamps and have quite a good selection already, so it was fab to receive some that I didn't already have, anyway they arrived yesterday and I got straight to work on creating a Journal page.

I used Dylusions paints which I applied and blended with a wet wipe, the circles were a combination of pot lids and circle stamps also by Indigoblu which were stamped using black and white Gesso, I filled in the circles with white Gesso and coloured with Gelato's, blending with my fingers, some gilding flakes with Flitterglu added some more texture.

These were the sets I won, but I did add other Indigoblu stamps to my project.

 

 

I hope you like my Journal page? Thank you so much for visiting today, enjoy the sunshine xx Zoe xx

 

11 comments:

vdkemma.blogspot.com/ammunella said...

Congrats Zoe, love your project
Greets, Emma

vdkemma.blogspot.com/ammunella said...

Beautiful Blog
Have a lovely sunny day
Greets, Emma

Bernie Simmons said...

Now the question I have to ask ...do I ever NOT like anything you make ... Fab project Mrs xxx

Sarn said...

Congrats on your win Zoe. LOVE the page you've created.
Hugs, Sarn xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous and congratulations on your win.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Theresa said...

fab page. you won some cool stamps. i have both sets and need to use them, hugs xxx

Trudi said...

Well done Zoe, lovely stamps and your art journal page is lovely too, such clever use of different materials.
You could make some nice Christmas baubles with the circles and chain link!

Barbara said...

This is fab, Zoe. Loving the stamps you've won....I'm gradually adding to my Indigo blue collection too ;-)

Mac Mable said...

What a gorgeous and very creative card. Love the colours and those stamps are fabulous. Congratulations on your win.

Jenny Marples said...

Huge congrats on your win Zoe and WOW!!! what a way to show off what you've won!!! LOVE this beautiful card. Jenny x

Beba said...

So gorgeous hun. Always love your work - you have such a n eye for colour :-) x x