My fab followers x

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Indigoblu Giant Poppy

Good morning Lovelies! Brrrrr! Where has that beautiful warm weather gone? The wind has blown it away I fear!

I've been playing with this gorgeous stamp, "Giant Poppy" by Indigoblu, it's huge and absolutely stunning, who doesn't love Poppies?

I have stamped them all onto Watercolour card using Black Versafine and heat embossed with clear fine detail embossing powder by Stampendous, the first one I used Brusho's, all the others I painted with Aquatints

 

 

 

I hope you like my cards, thank you so much for spending your time to visit, have a great day, Zoe xx

 

15 comments:

Joan said...

Fabulous cards! Oh I so need that poppy stamp LOL

jane stillman said...

Stunning cards Zoe, love the colours x

Jenny Marples said...

WOW!!! LOVE these Zoe! Jenny x

Tracy W said...

What an absolutely stunning set of cards! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Birdcage Craft Studio by Sue Ralph said...

Beautiful cards Zoe, great colours used xx

The Tag Lady said...

WOW fabulous cards , love the colouring,especialy the first one. Indigo Blue are the best stamps around in my opinion.xx

Cumbrianlass said...

Wow, Zoe, these are absolutely amazing the poppy image is fantastic and love all the colours you have used.
Hugs Janet xxx

Jackie T said...

Wow Zoe they are gorgeous the stamps are amazing. Hugs Jackie

Theresa said...

what a fab set of cards. methinks i need that poppy stamp, hugs xx

Sarn said...

Have to agree with all the WOW comments Zoe. These are just sensational. xxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous set of cars! Very striking! xx

Barbara said...

Stunning!....love that stamp xx

nannapat said...

What a talent! Beautiful cards Zoe

nannapat said...

What a talent! Beautiful cards Zoe

Beba said...

Simply gorgeous hun. Love your work :-) xx