My fab followers x

Wednesday 25 February 2015

Eileen is making me spend money again!!!

Good afternoon Lovelies! Mixed day weather wise today, bit dull and had rain earlier, still I can't go anywhere as baby has been poorly with a Chest Infection, bless him, he's on the mend though! Thank you so much for all your well wishes for him, in previous posts xx

So, I say Eileen Godwins making me spend money - "AGAIN" lol this time it's these gorgeous stamps by a lovely lady Sarn she calls them Sarntangle stamps and they are fab, very different and quite whimsical, they are limited, take a look here

Here's my first make with Sarns stamps, I think they are so cute, I used Goosebumps in the background and acrylic paint through a script stencil randomly the bees are Jofy and the leaves are die cuts.

Penny Black stamp used for this one with Goosebumps background.

Circle stamps by Oak a House Studio and a die cut to create this tag, it's for my Daughters gift, her birthday is next week.

And here's my Daughters birthday card, I used Jofy Stamps.

 

10 comments:

Eileen said...

Oh Zoe... all these tags and your daughters card are really lovely ... smashing work. Sarns stamps on that tag look fantastic . I'm playing with TWO NEW products this week and some new stamps! lol lol lol
E xxx

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous and loving the new stamps. So happy to hear baby is on the mend.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Wendy said...

These are all very pretty Zoe! That Eileen is a menace to our purses isn't she lol?! Xxx

Tracy W said...

Gorgeous tags, fabulous backgrounds. Creative blessings, Tracy x

Lynnda said...

Glad you are working those stamps from Oak House Studio. Lynnda x

Doreen said...

Gorgeous creations Zoe,love all the stamps you have used.xxx

Naomi said...

Lovely, I burst out laughing when I saw you blame Eileen again on my phone earlier. She does do that. xxx

Kate M said...

Great selection of stamps you have used on these fabulous tags and your daughters card is beautiful - super projects!
xx

Brawny x said...

Wow these are fabulous. X

Sarn said...

Hi Zoe . . . FANTASTIC tags and a lovely JOFY birthday card. LOVE your work.

Thank you so much for the shout out too! I am kinda biased towards the first tag on this post!!!!

Hugs, Sarn xxx