My fab followers x

Tuesday 20 January 2015

Sweet Poppy Stencils on Create and Craft TV 7th feb

Good morning Lovelies. Today I'm sharing with you a sneaky peek at some gorgeous new Stencils from Sweet Poppy, they are due to be released on the 23rd January and will be featured on Create and Craft 7th Feb.

As its always exciting to get to play with brand new crafty bits, me and the rest of the Sweet Poppy design team have really enjoyed these gorgeous new designs and can't wait to show you what can be done, so here are a few of mine.

 

 

My first is featuring Angelic Words and Floral Spray, both designed for Lucy by the wonderfully talented Tracey Dutton - Aka Lavinia Stamps, I used my Spritzing tool with a Distress Marker through the words and lightly over the background, using a magnetic sheet I placed my Floral stencil onto the card and taped in place, covering the areas I don't want paste, I used Pearlescent SP texture Paste, removed the stencil and carefully sprinkled SP ultra fine glitters over the wet paste, the glitters are fab, very very fine and not too sparkly, very good for those more vintagy designs if your not really into sparkle.

My second is a canvas, I used Bronze SP texture paste through the gorgeous "Tree of Life" stencil, another of Tracey Duttons designs, then once dry I used chalk paints in natural shades and just dry brushed side to side fairly randomly, once I was happy and it was dry I highlighted the tree with a pale lime green pencil and lightly went over it with gold and copper gilding wax, the word is from the Angelis Words stencil, I used a black fine liner marker. I kept this fairly simple as I was hoping to achieve a more organic look.

 

Here's another one using Tree of Life, this time I used a bronze Sparkle Medium on White Linen texture card stock, very simple design but I think quite classy?

My final one for today is this gorgeous Floral Delights, such an elegant and versatile design, I used one of the new background stencils with my trusty spritzer tool and Distress Markers in 2 shades of green, then on a magnetic sheet I inked through the stencil using 2 shades of green DI and Picked Raspberry for the flowers, I removed cleaned and dried the stencil and dried the ink on the card, once dry I replaced the stencil masking the edges, I used Translucent SP paste, removed the stencil then covered with clear micro beads, once dry I used the Angelic Words stencil again with black soot DI.

Thank you for taking the time to visit today, please pop back again tomorrow for some more sneaky peeks, have a great day xx Zoe xx

 

5 comments:

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Gorgeous makes!
greetings, Alie

Linda Simpson said...

These are all gorgeous!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Wendy said...

Beautiful cards Zoe! Xxx

jane stillman said...

Loving the new designs. Love the cards you've produced

Eileen said...

beautiful work here zoe.. the floral delights is stunning E xxx