My fab followers x

Monday 18 August 2014

New Sweet Poppy Stencils pt 2

Good morning Lovelies, I'm back again this morning with a few more Sweet Poppy samples using the gorgeous new stencils and glitters.

Love this little fella, I drew through the stencil with a fine black pen and coloured him in with Distress markers, I then used Translucent Texture Paste and the gorgeous Crystalina rainbow glitter.

Pan Pastels background, Gold Texture Paste, Gold Glitter then heated until bubbled.

Pan Pastels background, I stamped using the coordinating design by Lavinia Stamps in various colours of Archival Inks then I used Green Glossy Texure Paste and Gold and Olive Green Glitter over the top.

I hope you like my samples? Thank you so much for visiting, you can order these fantastic new stencils from Sweet Poppy - The Craft Station, come back tomorrow for some more samples, have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx

 

13 comments:

Yvonne said...

Gorgeous samples Zoe, and all so different xxx

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous Zoe, love the backgrounds and bling!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Crafty Judith said...

Stunning samples Zoes loving all the bling hugs Judith x

Clare said...

These are lovely samples Zoe. I love the bottom one. X x x

Unknown said...

All very gorgeous, I especially love the little robin, sooooo cute xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are gorgeous cards Zoe.
Gr Karin

Sandy said...

All gorgeous creations!
Sandy xx

Unknown said...

Zoe, these samples are simply gorgeous xx

Cumbrianlass said...

Amazing creations Zoe, love them both the Tags and the card.
Janet xx

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Love em all, my fav is the robin, Px

Kate M said...

Beautiful samples Zoe - my favourite today is the Christmas greeting card - love those colours!
xx

chrissie said...

These are very beautiful with inspiring ideas

Love Chrissie x

Unknown said...

Another set of gorgeous projects Zoe, love the 1st one, the Stencil is so unusual..hugs my friend xxx