My fab followers x

Tuesday 25 February 2014

A few projects

Good evening Lovelies! Eww it's pouring down rain :( and there was me thinking it was starting to be a bit spring-like! Hahaha!

I'm just posting a few of my makes from the last few days!

I made this first card for a daily challenge in a group on Facebook I belong to the theme was "Trees"

The trees and little birds are dies.

Just playing here with masks and Sheena Douglass fab stamps.

A little plaque I made yesterday out of cardboard.

Mum wanted a 50th birthday card for a friend. Tim Holtz helped me out ;) lol

This is today's challenge make, the theme is "Moon"

I've also made this Collage today, I'm not sure what to do with it yet? I'm pretty pleased with it, not bad for first attempt? The flower is Wendy Vecchi "Clearly Art" modelling film which I covered with Tim Holtz Frosted Film, I then used tattered flower die and coloured with Archival inks and heated until pliable then moulded into shape, and leaves.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, it makes my days reading your comments :) xx

 

10 comments:

Cumbrianlass said...

Wow Zoe, these are all amazing, but I do like the plaque if is fabulous.
Janet xxx

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Fabulous projects, you have been busy... I know what you mean about it being spring like.. Our daffs are out and the blossom on the trees.. Just wish it would warm up a bit more... Px

Linda Simpson said...

These are all fabulous Zoe. We have crocus' on our lawn and they look beautiful!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Kate M said...

Wow! have you been busy!! these are fabulous - my favourites are the top two. Spring really is trying - I have snowdrops and daffodils in flower and it won't be long before my crocus buds open!!
xx

Karen Willis said...

You have been a busy bee!! Love them all, but I do love the 50th card especially :) xx

Sylvia said...

Fabulous work Zoe, love tge 50th birthday card and beautiful collage.

Sylv xx

chrissie said...

All of these are amazing and so well thought out

Love Chrissie x

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are fabulous and gorgeous cards Zoe.

gr karin

Unknown said...

Great makes - I can't decide which one I like best! xxxx

Unknown said...

All are amazing Zoe as always. I don't have time to visit as often as I'd like, but always admire from afar.
My favourite however is most definatly the first, just stunning.
x