My fab followers x

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Zoe - Challenge #7 "Blooming Lovely"

Good morning Lovelies! I hope your all well?

Today is the launch of our 7th challenge! Boy the time flies! So as you can see by the title the theme this fortnight is "Blooming Lovely" our challenge blog is "anything goes" so we would like to see all your beautiful floral creations! Be it Cards, Tags, ATC's, Altered art, anything as long as its blooming lovely!

Please visit us here! Rhedd and Rosie's challenge! Our very own Sandie is sponsoring this challenge and is offering a lovely prize!

I have actually made 2 cards because I couldn't decide which one I wanted posted, so I left it to Sandie to decide, and this is the one she chose!
 
A very simple card created with Pan Pastels and a beautiful Inkylicious stamp, the butterfly is from Stampin up!
I use the gorgeous Linen texture card by Papermill Direct
Here's my second card, created with my gorgeous Jofy stamps by Paperartsy, I coloured them with pencils, the background is "Square peg round hole" by Indigoblu, a very versatile stamp, I just inked in 2 colours.
I actually made these cards for a friend and fellow foster Carer, she wanted four for her Foster kids to give to their teachers at the end of term! She was very pleased I'm relieved to say, I made each one different!
Thank you for popping along today! I would love it if you popped along to the challenge blog and leave a comment and join in, plus we have an amazingly talented DT xx

 

17 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow these cards are gorgeous Zoe.

greetings karin

Anonymous said...

Zoe these are both so stunning, love them both, great colours and just love those stamps xx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous Zoe, I love them both they are both stunning!!

Hugs
Linda xxx

Cheremane said...

Simply stunning Zoe xxx

Sandra Wright. said...

Gorgeous Dt makes as always Zoe...I do so love your work.

Love and Hugs
Sandie xx

Barbara said...

Both lovely cards......my fave is the second one x

Sylvia said...

Wonderful DT cards, love both of them.

Sylv xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards, I do love your work.

Moira xx

Sylvia Anderson said...

I love these Sweetie, the 1st one is my favourite x

Kate M said...

Two fabulous cards - agree with Sandie though, like the first one best
xx

Gwyneth said...

Both cards are lovely. Simple and classy.

Dawn said...

Two stunning cards Zoe, I can't decide which I love the best!
Hugs
Dawn xx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

These are both absolutely stunning. I love the textured card stock you have used and the beautiful stamps. Such gorgeous pieces of art...

Hugs Lisa xxxxx

Tina said...

stunning stunning stunning ! I love both hun . Hugs Tina xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Both so pretty, love the floral images and the colour blending on the first one is gorgeous
Lindsay xx

Shelley said...

these are beautiful, I do love them both but that first one really caught my eye xxx

Pat (mspfd) said...

These are lovely. Wonderful coloring and technique.