My fab followers x

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Zoe Challenge #2 "Love is in the air"

Good morning Lovelies! I can't believe we are in February already! Roll on the spring!

I'm on me jolly's at the moment and hoping this has posted on time, I scheduled it before I went so fingers crossed? I'm in Malaysia!

 

So onto my post! Here are my samples for Show us your Twinchies


My first is Centura pearl card, I used adirondack pink sherbet ink through a heart and swirl mask by Splodgaway, the stamp is a freebie from a mag!


 

My second is Linen card, I stamped with Versamark using a Stamp-em-up stamp set I swiped over with pan pastels, I used the 2 smallest heart Dies and decoupaged them for some dimension! I also lightly inked all the edges with Black soot DI!

And finally, I embossed card with EF sorry I don't know the make? Added a feather and bobby dazzler! Simples! I hope I have inspired you enough to join in this month? Please pop along and check out all the other samples from our superb DT! Thank you visiting today xxx


 

13 comments:

Barbara said...

All gorgeous, Zoe, I like the 'Bliss' one best xx

Linda Simpson said...

These are all gorgeous Zoe, love them all.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Kate M said...

Fabulous Twinchies Zoe - better make a start on one too!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Twinchies Zoe, I love them xx enjy your jollies xx

Unknown said...

3 great little twinchies Zoe . Love the colours of the 1st one xx

jane stillman said...

3 fabulous Twinchies, and great techniques too. Hope you are still enjoying your jollies x

WeirdCat said...

These are all gorgeous, can't believe they are the size they are yet so delicate looking
Ruth x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Zoe, hun, hope you are having a fabulous time, love and hugs xxxx

Kathryn said...

All three are Ab fabby, my fave is the white one just loving that feather :) xx

besitos said...

Simply beautiful! Love them all :) xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

These are all fabulous hun, love the dotty about you one especially it made me smile
Lindsay xx

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Great twinchies .. Especially the dotty about you Px

Jan said...

Perfec I love them xx Jan