My fab followers x

Saturday 1 December 2012

Zoe Challenge #6 "Frosty Winter"

  Good morning Lovelies! Well another month has past! And another new challenge over on The Cupboard Trilogy I do hope you will join in? The theme is: Frosty winter! So wer'e looking for projects in icey shades: blues, lilacs, pinks, greys etc!
So onto my DT sample, 8x8 white base, I layered with white card I embossed with a swirly snowflake M-Bossability, next layer I clear heat embossed using a swirly Justrite background stamp then inked over with lilac DI from the spring set, I used Spellbinders for all the die cutting the fancy lattice I extended and ran through twice, the baubles I used the same technique as the second background whilst still in the die, added the extras and voila! I hope you like it? I really am pleased with how this turned out, this is going to be my Mums Christmas card!
Please visit the blog to see all the other wonderful DT samples and get inspired to join in, just click here : http://thecupboardtrilogychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
My second card is also 8x8 I pierced the first white layer then a navy blue layer then embossed using Spellbinder M-Bossabiliy folder, more navy then the topper was various DI splodged onto craft mat and spritzed with water, then the paper swooshed through it, the stamps are all fro Indigoblu, the flakes at the top I did using their fabulous FlitterGlu and winter gilding flakes, some old brads I've had years just to finish off! This card I'm entering into http://www.emmascardsuk.com/p/emmas-crafty-challenge.html


20 comments:

Caroline said...

Zoe this is gorgeous I love the baubles and the layout is so beautiful. Caroline xxx

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards Zoe,love them both.xxx

Alyx said...

These are both beautiful cards. I love frosty challenges as the colours are just so stunning and there are lots of lovely sparkly bits.
xx

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Zoe these are both absolutely awesome! I do love the first card with the gorgeous baubles and the beatiful bow and feather. Enjoy your weekend.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Trudi said...

Wow, absolutely beautiful - love them both, very classy x

Anonymous said...

Two beautiful cards, well done you. xx

Unknown said...

Great cards again. I love the pins.

Andree said...

Beautiful cards Zoe, I especially love how you've done the baubles and the FlitterGlu snowflakes x

fatmonica said...

These are stunning.Love them!

sparklingblackrose said...

Gorgeous Zoe! Elaine-xxx-

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

These are both so stunning hun, I love the lattice and feathers, pins and bow on the first one and the scene, colours and guilding on the second one are stunning, really gorgeous designs
Lindsay xx

Kandy's Krafts said...

Both are truly stunning cards.

Joan said...

These are gorgeous, especially the first one, it is so crisp. xx

Barbara said...

I love both of these cards Zoe, can't choose a favourite xx

Unknown said...

Stunning cards hun, love them both xxxx

Vee Cassidy said...

Both of your cards are wonderful, Vee xx

Jan said...

I love them both but the 1st is STUNNING XX Jan

Unknown said...

2 stunning makes both so wonderful xx

Unknown said...

Zoe I should have said thank you for joining Emma's Crafty Challenge this month, good luck hun xxx

Emma Goddard said...

Beautiful card, thanks for entering Emma's Crafty Challenge over at Emma's Cards UK, good luck xxx