My fab followers x

Thursday 15 November 2012

Zoe challenge #10 use only 2 colours!

  It's Twinchie time! Can you believe another fortnight has gone? O my Christmas is upon us! So here are my DT samples for this fortnight over on Show us your Twinchies! 
Created using Spellbinder dies the background was stamped with versamark and pan pastels.
Inked with DI stamped with versamark and embossed with Fran-tage embossing enamel the stamp was a freebie from mag.



Inked with mustard seed DI heat embossed with clear EP a swirly background stamp from Justrite, then inked over to create a resist with Walnut stain DI, the flower s a metal embellishment from stash the foliage is a spellbinder die.
Ok so this has white as well but have done it again all yellow but thought this version looked better? Pan pastels, stamps are from Studio 490.
And here's the other version? 
I do hope you'll join us this fortnight, here's the link..... http://twinchie-twinchiehotmaillive.blogspot.co.uk/


9 comments:

Caroline said...

These are all gorgeous Zoe. Caroline xxx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous twinches.xxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

These are all so beautiful hun, I love the bee ones and the pink and black one is very striking
Lindsay xx

Linda Simpson said...

I love these Zoe. The frantage leaf is fabulous.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Dawn said...

Oh my, these are all brill!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Barbara said...

Love them.....pink & black and the leafy one are my faves xx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Can you guess which one I love the most? Yep the pink and black one!!! LOVE it, I actually love them all BUT the pink and black one the most.

Thank you for leaving lovely comments on my blog.

Hugs Lisa xxxx

Elaine said...

Great Twinchies Zoe - love the yellow ones. Really nice and bright on a misty murky day like today!!

Cookie said...

wow they are fabulous, love them all. They are amazing Zoe xxx