My fab followers x

Saturday 17 November 2012

CAS Christmas card!

  Good evening Lovelies! Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend?
I've managed to make 3 cards this evening plus a page for my Altered Art Dictionary, don't worry I'm only posting the page and 1 card, don't want to bore you all lol!
My page I created using a Dylusions stencil and iridescent texture paste, I used pan pastels to give a bit of colour to the background!
My card is 6x6 white base matted with dark red the dark green card, the topper is linen texture card, I masked either side with torn paper and used season colours DI, the stamp is by Lavinia stamps, I had a little hiccup with my liquid pearls! They've gone a bit runny? :/ hope you like tonight's post, thank you so much for visiting xxx I'm entering this card into http://panpasteluk.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/challenge-45-red-and-green.html


21 comments:

Barbara said...

That's a very pretty Mistletoe stamp, and the liquid pearls look great xx

Doreen said...

Love this.xxx

Caroline said...

This is fabulous I love the colours. Caroline xxx

Anonymous said...

Love the stamp hun just gorgeous.Love the colors. Great Page for your Dictionary too xx

ddazzled71 said...

Beautiful Zoe, your Christmas card is gorgeous and I love the wonderful snowflakes of your Dictionary Page! xx

Trudi said...

Love them both Zoe, must be something in the air tonight, I've actually made five cards today, three this evening :). Thank you for your comment on my blog xxx

Linda Simpson said...

I do love your page it is wonderful with so much texture. Your card is fabulous too I love the colours and the stamp.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Kate M said...

Great page - must get back to my little dictionary!
Your card is beautiful - the mistletoe is great!
Kate
xx

Kathryn said...

Stunning makes xxxx loving the dictionary page :) xx

chrissie said...

The page is terrific-love the way you use the dictionary every time I see one of these pages.

The card is beautiful with such clean stamping and neat paper tearing for the mask.

Inspiring ideas.

Love Chrissie xx

Carol C said...

Beautiful card, so pretty. Love the liquid pearls xx

Cumbrianlass said...

Hi Zoe, Another wonderful card, the colours are great and the Mistletoe is super
and your Dictionary page is lovely.
Janet

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

They are both brilliant!! I love the stamp you have used on the card....really is very pretty! Never thought to use dictionary pages like that.... I will let you know the answer to your question as soon as I have one....

Hugs Lisa xxxx

mamof9 said...

2 lvely cards, I love the wonderful snowflakes page Dictionary what a great idea x

Chris said...

Gorgeous card,love the stamp and colours, love your page too. Chris xx

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

wow someones been busy lol love the dictionary page its fab and the card is lovely too love the colours used emma xx

WeirdCat said...

The card is beautiful and what a fab page
Ruth x

Eileen said...

Beautiful work Zoe.. the liquid pearls on the Pans card are just super..
love both projects ... you are moving along like a storm!
E xx

Sheila said...

Fabulous card Zoe, thanks for taking part in the challenge, good luck x

Claire said...

Hi Zoe, wow love your card and the altered page is fab! Thanks so much for joining us at PanPastel UK this week and good luck
Claire xx

Cookie said...

Zoe I love your Altered page it is fabulous, love the colour and the image you used on your card STUNNING xxx