My fab followers x

Monday 29 October 2012

Birds nest!

  Good evening Lovelies! And a warm welcome to new followers!
Tonight's card I made a while ago and I've been toiling whether I like it or not? Jury's still out on that one! So thought I'd see what you think? 
As usual it's 8x8 white card base matted with two layers of white, one of which I pierced the edges the other I embossed, the topper is glossy card, I stamped with a script background stamp I've had years, with white brilliance ink pad, and heat dried, once dry I blended DI I used a combo of the spring and summer sets, then I over stamped in the same colours but randomly using Harlequin background, grunge polka dots and grunge flourish stamps all by Visible Image, using a fine line black pen I made an edge drawing two wobbly lines, the bird, nest and flower are all spellbinders, the nest is made from the Cherry blossom set and sprig from the autumn set. Added a feather and brad from stash. So what do ya think? 

19 comments:

Doreen said...

Love this gorgeous card,love all the texture.xxx

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Zoe this is fantastic. I love the nest and the bird. The backing paper is awesome.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Caroline said...

Love this Zoe the colours and design are beautiful. Caroline xxx

Kate M said...

Mmmm - I like this!! beautiful soft colours and so many things to see!
Kate
xx

Trudi said...

I like it, but.... The background is lovely, but the nest and the flower are quite dominating and when I first saw it I didn't see the bird! Although I am tired lol x. However, it does grow on you xxx

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Wow Zoe this is like a rainbow! I just adore the colors in this, they look amazing with the background stamps! Very beautiful hun!

Cheremane said...

Fab Zoe loving the bright colours :) xxx

Unknown said...

I really like this :) Love the nest idea.

sam said...

Wow I really love it xx

jane stillman said...

A great card, and I too missed the bird at first, but the colours are fabulous x

chrissie said...

It is a really pretty card with a Spring feel to it. So nice to see joyful colours and images with all the Halloween things and the cold and damp weather. It made me smile.:)
I thought it was sewing around the edge your piercing is so neat.
Love Chrissie xx

Linda in Sweden said...

I definately think you should like this...cause its super sweet. :)

Hugs Linda

Jo Rice said...

Great card Zoe, I love the colours in the backing paper , and the way that the nest and flower match so well. It all works really well together. X

Barbara said...

Love the soft colours of the background, so pretty.....great card xx

Kandy's Krafts said...

Really nice card with lots of texture to it.

Anonymous said...

Zoe I love this card, love the colors xx

besitos said...

wow, love this. Gorgeous card, love the texture and the colours :) xx

Unknown said...

Great card love all the background colours Txx

Cookie said...

Zoe its gorgeous, love the colours and the bird and nest is brillant, Fabulous card xxx