My fab followers x

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Snowflake bauble!

Good evening Lovelies, well after an iffy morning with a light shower, the sun came out and we had a lovely afternoon.
Tonight's make I'm entering into http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/photo-inspiration.html Winter wonderland challenge. I have gone with colour, Gold and cream!
8x8 cream scalloped edge card base, matted with an antique gold Hunkydory card which I pierced around the edges, then cut an aperture using spellbinders heirloom bauble and a smaller one in a tawny cream card and also pierced the edges, I mounted this on foam to give dimension, the smaller bauble I embossed with a snowflake folder and stuck it flat into the aperture, I cut 3 poinsettia's with my spellbinders, in the cream and gold alternated I moulded them to give some dimension and used pinflair glue gel to stick them together and onto the card, I added some pearls to the centre, added a swirly pearl embellie and a sentiment which I just matted with the gold and kept it very simple. Thank you for taking the time to visit xxxx 

20 comments:

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Wow.... Stunning! I love everything Px

Anonymous said...

wow rather fabulous.....now where have i put me baubles :)

Jan said...

Wow Zoe I love this xx Jan

Sarah said...

Absolutely stunning card Zoe!

Sarah x

Linda Simpson said...

WOWSERS Zoe this is awesome!!!! I love the colour combination and those poinsettias are awesome too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Lou said...

Really elegant and sophisticated Lou

Di said...

This is beautiful Zoe xx

Barbara said...

Smashing card and layout, love the colours too x

Kathryn said...

Beautiful xxxx

lady jasmine crafts said...

Oww gorjuss xxx Nicky

catherine said...

This is such a stylish and elegant card Zoe. love the gold with it
x catherine

Kate M said...

Stunning card - so elegant!!
Kate
xx

jane stillman said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love the colours x

Squirrel x said...

Stunning and classy! Thank you so much for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week. Hugs Sxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Zoe,love the colours and details.xxx

Carol said...

Stunning Christmas card Zoe, love the colours. Carol x

downrightcrafty said...

wow great interpretation - thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

Chris said...

Gorgeous card. Chris xx

Cumbrianlass said...

Wow Zoe this is fantastic. love the spellbinder dies cuts
Janet

ddazzled71 said...

I love the beautiful gold of these card combined with the white Zoe, very elegant and really creates a wonderful winter feel! xx