My fab followers x

Saturday 14 July 2012

Father card!

Hi again lovelies! A second post for me this evening, sorry if your busy enough with other blogs but I do appreciate your comments! 
Now, my colouring skills are not great, so I thought I would try to improve them, don't think I have :( would appreciate any advice you could give to make it better? I have used Spectrum noir's
The card base is 8x8 cream scalloped edge, The stamps are from the Wellington set, the background paper is from Boofles, which I embossed and inked with brushed corduroy DI, I stamped the card base in one corner with a very ornate flourish stamp in old paper DI and inked all round the edges to create a blurred distressed effect, the striped paper is from my stash can't remember the brand, inked with brushed corduroy DI.

9 comments:

Pauline Power Burke said...

Well done Zoe I love the embossing which goes perfectlky with the stripped backing paper. Lovely x

Tina said...

this is beautiful Zoe ! i love wellington and have made a card or two myself using the stamp set , love all your colours and embossing here , perfect xxx

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

hehehe what a lovely card love the image emma xx

Stephenie said...

Zoe, that is so adorable!! You did such a good job with the teddy bear and chair...that looks like a difficult item to color! I know your Dad LOVED it!!

jane stillman said...

a great card, I think you have coloured it beautifully

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous Zoe I love Wellington and I think you have coloured him beautifully. Love the layout. Caroline xxx

Kate M said...

Can't see anything wrong with the colouring!! It's a great card!
Kate
xx

Celias said...

Fab card and yes you have been busy xxxxxx

sparklingblackrose said...

Fabulous! Elaine-xxx- p.s I have fantastic ribbons candy if you would like to pop by and enter :-)