My fab followers x

Saturday 9 June 2012

Happy fathers day

Hi guys! Here is a very quick and simple card, using Portobello Road papers, I created a frame with my trusty nesties, heat embossed the sentiment, its 6x6 craft card base. I know it's pretty naff really but I wanted to blog every day. I also have to explain about the blanked out face, this card is for my little foster girls dad! Yes I make them cards from her, that's why it's so simple, anyway I can't show her face electronically! Shame she's a beautiful little girl. Not sure it's worthy of a comment? But you can if you want, be honest. Thank you my lovelies xxx :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

11 comments:

Pauline Power Burke said...

This is lovely Zoe. You need to have more faith iin what you do xxx

Zoe said...

Ah thank you, don't get me wrong I usually like what I post, I like this one, it's just very simple and not a lot of work or technique went into it, xxx

Trudi said...

Sometimes simple turns out better than a card that you've spent hours on! It's a lovely card Zoe, and a lovely idea behind it x

Zoe said...

Thanks Trudi, what a sweet thing to say xxx :)

Linda Simpson said...

A lovely father's day card Zoe! I hope you have a fabulous Sunday.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Zoe said...

Thanks Linda xxx

Joan said...

Lovely card and a lovely gesture Zoe xxx

Zoe said...

Thank you Joan xxx

CraftyNess said...

What a lovely thing to do - that really is a kind gesture and the card is fab too x

Zoe said...

Thank you xxx

Barbara said...

I think it's pretty, simple, but effective......My OH always says to me 'keep it simple' xx