My fab followers x

Thursday 28 June 2012

Football

Evening lovlies! Phew! What a hot one it's been today! Little one was in paddling pool :) 
 So hubby came home today with an invite to a 6 year old boys birthday BBQ sat afternoon! Only seen him twice don't know what he's into, so I figured most little boys like football, so tonight's make is a birthday card for Finn! 
Surprise surprise! It's an A5 century pearl card base, I embossed white card with m-bossabilities zigzag pattern, used zigzag edgeabilities with insert, to create a boarder and the waste to just create another layer! Using Barbara Gray's glossy card I brayered with Juniper adirondack, then with versamark inked some bubble wrap and randomly pressed on, then brayered over with cloudy blue adirondack, stamped with Stazon, footballer and sentiment which were from a Kanban set, cut and embossed with the smallest Grande nestie and next size up for mat in brown, cut out a 6 using template and ran it through other side of the zigzag folder, voila! Hope it's not too grown up! What do you think? Thank you for taking time to look xxxx 

14 comments:

Barbara said...

Fab card, love it!....and how nice of him to have the same name as my lovely Finn :)

Di said...

Very nice, sure he will love it

Im just me - Marleen said...

FAB card hun xoxox

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Zoe, great colors xx

Unknown said...

Great crad Zoe, I'm sure he'll love the card, I love the colouring xx

Tina said...

brill card hun , love the embossed card and the colours xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Zoe,fabulous image.xxx

Pauline Power Burke said...

The colours work very well Zoe .. it is a great card x

jane stillman said...

What a fabulous card, I'm sure Fin will love it

Unknown said...

fab card .... love the name Finn .... and can I have Ernie please he's adorable !! xx

Celias said...

Great card love the image and sure Finn will too xxxxxxxxxxxx

ju said...

Yes great card , just right ! x

ddazzled71 said...

What a fabulous football image and card! I am sure Finn will love it, don't know a boy that wouldn't really! xx

Jan said...

Love this Zoe xx Jan